Thursday, February 18, 2010

A baby dragon birthday story.

I didn't think it would last, but my little man has identified his alter ego as a baby dragon for over a year now! It's an apt description because a baby animal implies snuggly ideas, but a dragon might still blow fire out his nose and mouth. And a baby dragon might feel like snuggling while it appears he's to hot to hold. As a mama dragon, I have acclimated and I can usually bear the heat and nurture my little guy at the same time. Wow, a little boy can really sneak into his mommy's heart. I am so glad God gave him to us!
So how does a baby dragon spend his morning? It starts with bacon and eggs, opening a present, playing with the present for an hour and then soaking in a nice bath with Dragonberry Bubbles of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment