Saturday, April 17, 2010

Babywearing!

I am so excited. I followed a link from one of my favorite blogs- Soulemama- and found this blog called-Clean- and it is all about babywearing this week. "Clean" invited you to upload pictures of your babies being worn to their flickr group. I entered a few and forgot about it. Tonight I was showing Grant and as I scrolled down the blog, we were surprised to see a picture of Fairy Girl wearing her teddy bear! Ah, our hearts melted. So I backtracked a page and saw a picture of Baby Dragon on my back in our Gypsy Mama wrap. Anyway, just a little fame made me giddy! Check out these links:



http://lusaorganics.typepad.com/clean/2010/04/babywearing-celebration-day-5-in-my-wraps-embrace.html



http://lusaorganics.typepad.com/clean/2010/04/babywearing-celebration-day-6-.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lusaorganics+%28Clean.%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher



Be sure to scroll down a bit to see our pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment